Juan Donovan

Juan Donovan
________________________________
Dex:   2   Str:   2   Body:    2
Int:   2   Will:  3   Mind:    2
Infl:  2   Aura:  2   Spirit:  2
Initiative:  6  Hero Points:   0

Skills:
Charisma: 2

Advantages: Connections: WGBS-TV (Low); Gift of Gab; Popularity

Drawbacks: Catastrophic Irrational Attraction to the sensational and the bizarre; Minor Physical Restriction (speach affectation)

Alter Ego: none
Motivation: Mercenary
Occupation: Talk Show Host
Wealth: 7



Source: Atlas of the DC Universe, page 71


  
Ed's Notes: So... OK, I couldn't find a picture of Juan Donovan anywhere, so I substituted a picture of Geraldo Rivera, in comic book form, instead. Which is... fine, actually. Because Juan Donovan basically IS 
Geraldo Rivera in comic book form. And I don't mean the moderate commentator on the Fox News Channel, Geraldo Rivera. No, not TODAY'S Geraldo. I'm talking the tacky, sensationalist, tawdry, tabloid-style "journalist" Geraldo Rivera of the the 1980's. Al Capone's Vault Geraldo Rivera. Lol. I'm talking about THIS guy:


THAT's Geral... I mean... That's Juan Donovan! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment